Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ideas Running Around in my Head

Last night, I should say early this morning I blogged about the Christmas Tree Online Tutorial at Crafters Anonymous.
After finishing my Christmas tree, I had a idea running around in my head.
Yes I did sleep, after all it was 12.30am.
As soon as I got home from drop kids at school, I set to work and here is what I made.
 As you can see the idea was an Angel.
I have used Whisper White Card Stock, scalloped the edge and added Dazzling Diamonds.
Sorry but the photo doesn't do it much Justice.

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Helen. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so coooooool Helen. To turn this from a tree to an angel.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Helen. Looks Great.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bow to ur creative genius Helen. What a spectacularly clever idea...an angel. She is beautiful!! Even the magnificent brad in her hair. Too clever. You have done an awesome job on this project darl. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest angel! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete