Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday Season

Pin It
In our house we are in the middle of the birthday season.
All our birthdays are within 4 months, starting with mine in December, Darian in January, Paul and Savannah in February only 4 days apart then finally Samuel's early March.
Savannah's was a week ago 5th February, we were camping at Mt Nimrod.
 Savannah had her friend Bayleigh came with us for the weekend, she had never cooked sausages on a camp fire before.
Paul and the kids did the walk up the mountain.
 I stayed in camp and worked on my swaps for our team meeting last Wednesday.
 We all had lots of fun playing Monopoly and Uno Card games.
 Here is Savannah's card.
I used Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White colour combo.
 I used 'Fresh Vintage (SAB) and On Your Birthday' Stamp Set.
 The Embossing folder I used were 'Designer Frames and Perfect Polka Dots'.
The ribbon and brad is from 'Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack' (SAB)
Here's the inside.
This is what I made for my swaps for my Team Meeting last Wednesday evening.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Helen. May have to case this one. I'm sure Savannah would have loved it.
    Sounds like she had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete