Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lego Party Invites and Tuesday's Tip

Pin It
Here are Samuel's Lego Party Invites I have been working on today.
 Colour Combo is Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point.
 I used 'On Your Birthday' Stamp Set.
 The lego block is so easy to creative a rectangle and some punched circle easy.
Tuesday's Tip
 My favourite adhesive at the moment is the Tombow Mutli, It has 2 applicators a large and small.
I only use the small end.
You have a little bit of room to play to make sure your layers are in position.
It is best if you store upside down so the glue is where you need it, when I not using it I store in my caddy.
But when I'm using it this the way I store it.
I know some people use a small container like a candle holder.
But this works for me, and I have enough clutter when I'm working.
So why not use a punch to hold your glue.
But don't forget to put the lid on or you will have a sticky mess.

2 comments:

  1. LOL never seen a thing like that! mmmm not a cheap holder! lol but you do have such a creative mind so I just put it down to that! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! way to go Helen!! I did mine digi style... i like messing with the computer a bit too much sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete