Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Great Day....

.....on Saturday at Dunedin Regional's.
 We were a small gathering, we all had a great time, lots of fun and laughter was had by all.
Thanks Em, Sophie, Patrice and Christine.
One of the suitcases with Sophie laptop and many other product had got lost somewhere in Auckland, so we had to improvise with our make 'n' takes as we had a few things missing and Sophie did a wonderful session on wheels without product or images for us to see.
I made some of my make 'n' takes and I will finish the rest this week and Sophie has promised to email her photos of her wheels projects.
I won a door prize which is 'Sew Suite' Stamp Set that is in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which will be available from the 1st April.
This is a great stamp set and was on my wish list, I can't wait to get all the others bits and pieces to compliment this set. I looking forward to playing with it.
Thanks girls.
Here are my swaps.
 I have used 'Masking and Inbedded Embossing' Technique.
Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red are the colours I have used.
I used Circle Circus and Heard from the Heart Stamp Sets.
I will be back in the next few days with the other swaps. 
We had a great weekend in Dunedin, we had a surprise birthday party to attend on Saturday and we were able to catch up with other today.
It's great to be home, we have our niece Jessica coming to stay a few days to have a break from CHCH.
Hope you had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a slammin' swap card Helen. I love the circle theme all the way through. I am yet to tackle the embedded emboss yet....but it is on the list of techniques to try. The colour combo is sensational.
    Thanks for your encouragement and supportive comment to. I will e mail you with the latest on the whole neck debarcle!! looks like baby steps ahead!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete