Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bring it on 2015

Pin It
Happy New Year. 
I thank God for all the blessings he bestowed on us. 
It was a great year for the family, with lots changes for us. 
I have entered the work force again, I work for Idea Services (formerly IHC).
I work in a residential home and support 5 lovely ladies. 
I love going to work and love the ladies dearly..
I am still a Stampin' Up demostator as a hobby demo. 
I still craft but been a bit slack in photographing my work. 
I saw on fb today a photo a day challenge, so I am going to take up the challenge. 
So here go January 1st #theidearoom
New

These Christmas crackers were forgotten so we opened tonight.
We renamed them New Year crackers.
Here's January Photo A Day
Go and look at Amy's blog The idea Room HERE. She has lots of projects, recipes, tips and tricks.
Happy New Year everyone, make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment