Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Catch up

Pin It
I did try to write my blog post on the 2nd January using a new app on my phone but it wouldn't load, so I deleted the app.
Photo a Day Challenge has been going well, I'm enjoying the challenge.
January 2nd - Change
I took 2 photos of me changing the calendar, yeah I hear ya a day late.
 January 3rd - Organize
I was working Saturday so I took this photo of the work diaries and my own diary.
January 4th - Black and White
So I was playing with my phone and found I had a black and white setting.
It was such a beautiful day I took the ladies I support to Scarborough for lunch and a walk along the beach.
The Rata looked so gorgeous.
 January 5th - Clean
My glasses were very dirty, so DH cleaned them for me.
 January 6th - Outside
This photo is taken from the summit up above Sumner, looking down towards Diamond Harbour.
 January 7th - Dark
Today Samuel and I went for a bike ride, I took this photo of the dark clouds.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment