Friday, January 30, 2015

Wednesday Team Meeting Swap

Pin It
Sorry that I haven't got back here before now, it's the last week of the school holidays and we have been making the most of it.
Wednesday evening 1st Kiwi Stampers had a team meeting.
Here is my swap.
It was inspired by Brian King's card using Sheltered Trees. 
Brian is demonstrator in the states, go and check out his blog Here.
I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set, I just love this stamp set, the fern is so New Zealand.
The colours I used are Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Mossy Meadows.
For the swap we only do card fronts, but in my first card I made this is the inside.
Photo A Day Challenge has been a bit of a struggle this week, but I will get there.
January 23rd - Favourite
My handbag
 January 24th - Shiny
DD new pot plant.
 January 25th - Simple
Was a simply card I will show you in another blog post.
January 26th - Jump
On Tuesday we went into town to have a ride on the trams, around town there are lots of gap fillers.
This is a giant lounge suite, Samuel wanted to have a sit on it so I got him to jump backwards and forwards to get a good shot, the funny thing is that the 1st photo was the best.
 January 27th - A Challenge
It was a bit of a challenge, I thought of doing a card challenge but ran out of time.
When I was talking to my niece she suggested challenge service station.
So thanks to Jessica here's my photo.
I am 2 days behind so hopefully today I can make it up.
See you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment