Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Swap

At Crafters Anonymous some of us participated in a Easter Swap.
It had to be a 3D Easter Bag/Box with Matching Card.

There were 3 Rules as follows: 
Rule 1: Item MUST contain Chocolate
Rule 2: It can be any medium
Rule 3: It must be in a bag or box
My swap partner was Debbie Dawson, Debbie is a crafter of many talents from papercrafting  to knitting, quilting and sewing.  Go and check out her blog here.
.Here is what arrived last Thursday.
Debbie has made a triangle box and filled it with Dark Chocolate Hersey Kisses.
 I love Dark Chocolate the higher the cocoa the better.
Here's the card Debbie made.
She has used Easter Blossoms Stamp Set, this is a set that I didn't get it was available in the Summer Mini.
I have seen lots of amazing project using this set, if it makes it into the next Idea Book and Catalogue due out in September I will be putting it on my wish list.
I will be back tomorrow with the swap I made for Debbie.

4 comments:

  1. What a yummy swap to recieve Helen! Lucky you and weel done Debbie. I hope you had a lovely Easter break Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, Helen. Good to know you like dark chocolate... I'll make sure we have some in when you come and stay! (read: I'll make sure I haven't eaten it all before you come!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely adn yummy surprise to turn up on ur doorstep Helen. I love the card adn the set. If it makes you feel any better....I missed it 1st time around too. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fantastic...This cards are looking beautiful and cool..that girl is looking so pretty.Thanks for this nice post.

    ReplyDelete