Friday, April 1, 2011

Yay It's Here.

The Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue has arrived in town.
There are great new Stamp Sets, DSP, Builder Wheels, Embellishments and much more.
Contact me to day for a browse in this catalogue, or click on the catty at the top of the blog to download your copy.
Here is a Sewing Desk I have made this week using 'Sew Suite', 'Pattern Pieces' Stamp Sets and matching 'Sweet Stitches' Designer Series Papers.
 It was so fun to made, I bought the tutorial from Lorri Heiling.
It was very easy to made and I could have worked it out, but by buying the tutorial I was able to print the patterns and there are 2 more desk with bits to be printed.
The colours that I have used are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Regal Rose.
At Just add Ink this week's Challenge is Add a box or Bag.
I'm going to be checky and enter this, the drawers are match boxes.
Go and check out JAI this week challenge and get creative.

20 comments:

  1. Wow you've done a fantastic job with the table and machine, so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Helen, this is amazing well done. so realistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely delightful - brought a big smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cool Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used that desk Helen, Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so clever. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Helen this is absolutely awesome! TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This desk is amazing. Love the sewing pattern pinned down. We never tire of paper and scissors do we. Bet you had fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one gorgeous project Helen! Very creative, I love all of the little details. And perfect for this week's JAI challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Helen! You are so clever - it must have taken you AGES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great 3D project Helen so much detail it looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love this Helen.....words fail me. The attention to detail is magical....a winner it HAS to be!!! You HAVE to be happy with this one. Brilliant. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Helen such detail. You've done an amazing work of art here! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helen you have put a lot of time and effort in to this little project. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What can I say that hasn't already been said, Helen? Love, love, love it!! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute Helen, love all the little elements you have included to make it so lifelike.

    ReplyDelete
  17. THis is totally AMAZING and should most certainly WIN!!! I love ALL the amazing little details you've added, WOW!!! Sooo LOVE IT!!!!
    SMiles Sharnee :)
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. THis is the most creative thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is just gorgeous! And you are lucky, I've paid for a tutorial there before and it never arrived :( bit wary about trying again

    ReplyDelete