Thursday, April 28, 2011

True or False?

Do Blonde's have more fun?
I visited the hairdresser on Tuesday for my 6 weekly haircut, I don't know when I lasted coloured it.
In Hairdressing terms a virgin head of hair.
Yesterday I was back to visit the hairdresser, they had Kim from Schwarzkopf Professionals visit for a training day and I was one of the models. 
Kim was so excited to have a virgin to work with.
 Three hours later a full head of foils and a full colour wash this is the end result.
Its a big change, I like it Paul is now calling me Blondie.
What do you thoink? Please be honest I have broad shoulders.
I now need to update my profile photo which one should I use?

9 comments:

  1. Wowsers....big change young lady. I love the cut definitely....suits you down to the ground!! Can't really make an informed judgement abt the colour cause the only real pic I have seen of you was your small blog one. I have been blonde myself (back in the 80's as a 16yo) and I think it is something that a brunette shd try. You go get 'em Blondie!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! Look at YOU! Sexy chick! I like the second photo, it's great. Let me know if blondes have more fun - I may have to try it myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you look so much younger - nice hair cut and a great looking colour - I really need a hair cut too - not so sure I'd go blonde though - you were pretty brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Helen, you definately look younger. Woozers, I have just gone from blonde to brunette, people take me way to seriously now though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look at least 10 years younger Helen. Couldn't believe it's the same woman. I love the style and the colour. It really, really suits you. I am a bit of a hair style freak so my opinion really does count! Pam (pcregeen)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab they did a beautiful job Helen. I sooooo need a haircut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Helen!! I love it and totally agree - you do look younger! If I could be guaranteed such an amazing result I'd go blond too! And, the cut is great. When are they coming to Auckland and do they need a model?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Helen.That colour and style really suit you.Good on you for changing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wolf whistle!!!!! Your new 'do' is AWESOME and I agree with everyone else, it makes you look years younger

    ReplyDelete