Sunday, April 10, 2011

Making a Difference Starts With.....

.... ONE STAMP SET.
 Strength and Hope Stamp!
This is a stunning Stamp Set and with every set sold Stampin' Up is donating $2 to 'The Breast Cancer Research Foundation'
 Here's a card I have made using it.
I have cased it from Tracey Old, Tracey made hers in pink (you all know I don't do pink) and she had used ribbon.
 I have stamped the butterfly in Wild Wasibi, added White Frost Shimmer Paint on top then added pearls.
 I didn't have the right ribbon, so I cut a strip of Early Espresso then run it though the Big Shot using the Tulip Border Embossing Folder.
I have used Wild Wasibi, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
 Here's the inside.
Strength and Hope Stamp Set is in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.
Avaible from 1st April - 31st July.
Contact me to order your set and help the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

7 comments:

  1. This is just as lovely in the green Helen. Great idea substituting the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen. Great to see it in differeent colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Helen... Fab colour and I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card helen, and so nice to see this set used in another colour, other than pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Helen! Love that you used green instead of pink. I often use a crimped or embossed piece of card if I haven't got the right coloured ribbon - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been an inspiration to me so I have awarded you the Leibster Blog award. Pop on over to my blog to pick it up. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tones Helen.....fm another pink evader!!! Awesome scissor work too on the b'fly!!! A special card for a wonderful cause. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete