Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For Debbie

Today I will show what I made for Debbie.
 I don't do much punch art, but I saw a similar box on Gretchen Barron's Blog.
 I didn't have all the same punches so I made it with what I had.
 I filled it with milk chocolate for Debbie.
 I used 'Just Believe' and 'Well Scripted' (Summer Mini) Stamp Sets.
The colour combo I used is Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Sweet and Sour DSP.
For the flowers I used the little flower on the Boho Blossom Punch and a pearl in the centre.

4 comments:

  1. I love your bunny box, Helen. I must try some punch art, I don't do it. Yours is great. Big hugs. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that project!! Such a sweet box Helen. It's amazing how you can adapt the punches you DO have to make what you want too. Great job and lucky Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed the box Miss Helen I love it!! (note to self must get some BS big dies!!) I love the colour combo for the card too....never wld have put that combo together!! Punch art is so much fun...if u lived a bit closer I cld share mine with you!! You are such a clever Bunny!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... great designs.. that flowers and butterfly is looking beautiful. I like this blog. thanks for this great one.

    ReplyDelete