Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope you have all had a great Easter.
Darian and Savannah went to Easter Camp ( EC11) in Spencer Park Christchurch, they have come home very tired, they have had a great time.
There was about 3500 high school kids who attended, there are bands and speakers.
After we dropped D and S off for the bus, Samuel, Paul and myself headed to Dunedin.
We had Alyson's 60th Birthday party to attend on Saturday, we had a great night.
Alyson had got some friends to organise a quizz, the questions were based about things in the 50s 60s 70s.
The group I was in didn't do too well, obviously we were too young LOL.
We sure did have fun and lots of laughter.
Anyway enough of the waffle.
Here's Alyson Gift and Card.
 I made this box, has 8 cards inside.
 This is a one of the cards.
Here's a close up off the flower on the box and on half of the cards, The Blossom Party Die is one of my new toys tools that arrived last week. It's a great die, it mades very simple embellishments.
 For the other 4 cards I used the New Build a Cupcake Punch and matching Stamp Set 'Create a Cupcake'.
Here's the card I made for Alyson.
I love the verse that I stamped on it.
Here's the inside.
I have used Whisper White, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride and Lap of Luxury DSP.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a good Easter break. Like your card and box set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea! Funny - I'd never really thought about giving a boxed set of cards, but this is brilliant! Big hugs to you and yours xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical gift and set of cards Helen. I love the Presto Paper box and the cards are beautiful. you and I must be on a similar wavelength. I am tired of having to think for everyone for their b'days...so I am thinking a box of handmade cards is a wonderful way to go!! Can't go wrong with something like yours. ooxx

    ReplyDelete